Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Stats on my blog

Last week, I learned it is important to compile statistics.

This is my stats on my blog.
Pageviewer
  Pageviewer today - 1
  Pageviewer yesterday - 0
  Pageviewer last month - 97
  Pageviewer all time history - 169
    (The day most people look my blog is on Wednesday)

Pageviewer by country
  People from United States, Russia, Ukraine, Germany, Ireland and South Korea look my blog.

Pageviewer by Browsers       Pageviewer by Operating system

Image displaying most popular browsersImage displaying most popular platforms


This is stats on my Twitter.

Tweet - 16
Following - 24
Follower - 9



2 comments:

  1. You also have views from Russia...I wonder how they get to our blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea to put your statistcs' graphics on your post ! Well done.

    ReplyDelete