Monday, November 5, 2012

Twitter Chat

   On Halloween Day, we did twitter chat instead attending class.
I had great time using twitter actually.
My impression is it was hard for me. I used to use Twitter a lot before I started to use Facebook, so I thought I am accustomed to using. That's why I didn't say Twitter as the answer of the question, "What is the least favorite tool?". But except me, everyone said Twitter for that answer. After using twitter chat, my mind was changed because it was so hard to catch up with. There are two main problem. One is everyone response so fast because twitter has word limitation. So while I tried to write response for other, other people response.. Another problem is other people's conversation show up to my page as long as both are follower. My page has many post and it was confusing me. Therefore I agreed with classmate that the least favorite tool is Twitter finally.
  Instead of these problem, Titter is used by many people all over the world as both of personal tool and business tool. So I want to look for good side of twitter with using!
 

1 comment: