Monday, October 8, 2012

Homework 2

Why is it important to market yourself?
- In my life, I am student and I need to get a job soon. So it is important for me when I try to get a job. I need to appeal myself to the company that I want to work at.
To appeal my self at the best way, I need to market myself , which is find what kind personality I have, how much skill I get until graduation from university and what network do I have. By marketing myself well, I can recognize what company proper for me and then I can appeal myself cofidencely.

How can you build your bland online?
- The good way to build my bland online is to make network online.Its easier to make network because students have not many actual network. The way is to join the community that we interested in or related to own major and to show that I have network with many people and groups on facebook or Twetter.
To build bland recognition online, it better to use same profile picture for all Social Media. It halps people to recognize me easily and quickly.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Moe! I believe that I am helping you to build your brand by interacting with you so that you increase your network. :-) You did a great job on your homework. I have worked in the marketing department for my company for several years and can now be a resource for you if you have questions!

    ReplyDelete