Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My experience of online community


I'm late to post my experience of online community..

It was really hard for me to find community related my major. At first, I tried to find community about "Marketing in developing country". I found the article  related this on blog but I could not post my comment because I thought this is not right to place to post my comment, it was written a couple years ago and no one post comment on that.
After that I changed my mind to find community about my hobby, snowboarding. I post "where is the recommend place to go snowboard in Southern California?" on one article in blog. I was surprised because I got reply soon after I posted.

From this experience, I found it really hard to find blog or community online from tons of information because some blog or community do not carry on these days. I think to join community that related my major is the bast way to build my bland for student who doesnt have many real network so I try to keep finding a community.

No comments:

Post a Comment